Only in Russia...
Just off the phone with my mom. She narrowly escaped a fire in a shopping center in Korolev, a small town close to Moscow, because by the time she and other people have realized the building was on fire, it was too hot to get down and the black fumes made it hard to breathe.
NOT ONE SHITHEAD TOLD THEM THE BUILDING WAS BURNING.
Everyone simply took off from the floors below. Security including. Forget about fire alarm. This is mother Russia for you.
Here is the link to the news and here is the glorious video.