DAY 2 AT RADCON.
1. Sold 1/3 of all books I brought, which is about 50 copies (all clap here).
2. Got reprimanded for being too loud and too aggressive only once (meaning, I sell my books too well to my neighbors' liking).
3. Gave @roycedaniel a chocolate heart this morning for Valentine's Day, and he put it in the fridge so it won't melt, thoughtful man. Yes, neither of us is into holidays.
4. This morning the pains of yesterday seem insignificant.
5. I have lost the last vestiges of my shame. My new sales pitch is as follows:
I want to be rich and famous. You will help me get there. I believe in you. YOU CAN DO IT.
So far sales have been crackling.