I HAVE EATEN AT A REAL AMERICAN ROADSIDE STEAKHOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME.
1. Peanut shells are supposed be thrown on the floor for a mysterious reason that the waitress couldn't explain.
2. Salad is a measly smattering of wilted lettuce hiding under a generous mound of cheese and croutons.
3. Restrooms have mental health posters just so that you think how insane you are while you pee.
4. Everyone stared at me like I was the coming of Jesus. I should've worn my tutu just to see people's reactions.
5. The parking lot was dominated by trucks that require a ladder to climb in, not mentioining a crust of dirt to scrape off to find the door handle.