It always amazes me how once you become a writer and gain an audience, people from your past suddenly surface asking for things. I've been recently asked to:
1. Advertise for someone's company on my Facebook page.
2. Write a memoir for someone for free.
3. Proofread someone's university essay assignments (naturally, for free).
4. Help raise money for someone's cancer.
5. Coach someone in writing their first book (you guessed it).
6. Setup someone's social media channels (yep).
7. Promote someone's book.
8. Share my secret to success—write out a success formula for someone (I wish I was kidding).
9. Post someone's stories on my blog.
10. Translate someone's stories from Russian to English.
This is just a sampling. I can keep going. Haven't been asked to dance for someone naked yet, but I'm sure it's coming.