thoughts first thing saturday morning
1. streamed some "prison architect" on twitch last night as i attempted to figure out how to play. i'm not very good (read: not too bright about what should be obvious features and tactics), but it was mildly entertaining for a few viewers, i think.
2. finally got all three of my kids to have three hours of free time at the same time, so we're going to see the maze runner movie today! so excited!
3. thunderstorm blew across the valley early this morning, bringing a gorgeous cloud-to-ground lightning display and some pounding rain. i totally forgot to move my car out of the parking garage so it's still filthy. oh well.
4. explaining ello to some of the guys at work. got a bunch of "huh"s.
5. next gaming project: child #3 thinks he can teach me to not suck at fps by playing co-op "halo", working our way through the entire series. for a kid whose trademark is contrariness, i think he has never shown more irrational hope.