Instant cucumber "kimchi/salsa":
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced finely
- small amount of ginger (the size of the last knuckle of your pinky finger), grated or minced finely
- a dash of Worcestershire sauce and/or soy sauce
- the juice of 1 lime
- a generous forkful of gochujang (Korean spicy fermented soybean paste)
- mini cucumbers, bruised with the side of the knife and then chopped roughly
Mix everything except the cucumbers until you have a slightly runny marinade. Add chopped cucumbers. Mix. Eat the fuck out of that shit.