I think part of the problem is that a long time ago, I made a commitment not to duplicate content overly much on my various social feeds. This means that every time I adopt a new outlet, I have to come up with something new to say. And, seriously, most of my days run like this:
- Hustle the kids through their morning routine (breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed, pack lunch, comb hair, out the door).
- Ride the bus to school with kids.
- Ride the bus back alone.
- Run small errands if needed (post office, drug store, Trader Joe's).
- Sit at home and write (and/or avoid writing, send resumes to jobs, nap).
- Ride the bus to school alone.
- Ride the bus back with kids.
- Cook dinner.
- Eat dinner.
- Write some more.
I manage to fit some reading and some sports viewing in there somewhere sometimes too. But, basically, I spend 4 hours of my day waiting for or on the bus, give or take. I have lots of bus stories! But not every day. Some days are uneventful. And some days I just sleep.