Reminder: MediaLive x Ello
Generously supported by Sovrn
There are 5 days left to submit your gifs to @medialivexello! This is your chance to exhibit your GIF in the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (@bmoca). @render_fruit, @kidmograph and @heytvm will be selecting 20+ artists for the exhibition.
For all of the exhibition info and how to enter, go here.
Related note: when you share an Ello post with an animated GIF off network, the preview image will now be animated ✨
Rare Tempo x Ello — 02 Naturally Weird
Our second exhibition with @raretempodenver is now open for submissions. The theme is Naturally Weird.
HOW TO ENTER
- Share up to 7 original pieces (photos, illustrations, designs, paintings, poems, GIFs, etc. ) on your Ello account that address the theme “naturally weird.”
- Include size of each piece, in inches/feet. (If your art is digital, we still need dimensions. Choose a size you’d prefer and stick with that.)
- Post all images as a single post and tag @raretempodenver.
Submissions will open April 20, 2017 and will close on May 3, 2017 at 11:59pm MST.
- 5-8 artists will be selected to appear in the exhibit at Rare Tempo, in Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Artists will be featured in the show for roughly 8 weeks with the opportunity to sell their works.
- Artists will also be interviewed, featured in the Ello newsletter, and have access to video and photo assets of the gallery show.
You can find all the info here.
Editorial Homepage Update
A few weeks ago we shared a new homepage concept and asked for your feedback. Thanks to everyone who participated. Our biggest take aways were to include content from people you are following and content from featured users. We’ve designed two new modules to incorporate and address these wants.
Development on the new homepage experience is kicking off this week 💪
Congrats to: @fernandocm, @feric, @timomenke, @cococowles, @hellopanos, you were randomly chosen as the 5 winners of Not For Print Issue 01 — Censorship for providing your feedback. We will be in touch.
We are working through internal testing of the new native Android editor. It’s real close. Once we’re happy we will release it as a public beta and anyone who wants can install the app and play with it.
We will keep you posted.