Air Moon Sneakers - Day 279
Day 279/365: Moon Walk Air... Today is the start of another mini series of special pieces of footwear worn by characters throughout the daily drawings. These were worn by the wielder of the Moonblade (Day 200 & 231). Here is a breakdown of all the components and features that make up the shoe. Giving the wearer unparalleled comfort and enhanced performance.
- Super steel guard for the toes and heels. Incredible strength mixed with supreme weightlessness.
- Nike+ micro computer and touch panel, captures all movement data and other important details, which automatically sync to connected device(s).
- Super magnetic auto strap and adjust system. Manual control adjustments at the push of a triangle (if needed).
- Replaceable suspension armor protection for the Achilles Tendon. (Various materials available for extra defense).
- Ultra premium, durable and desirable lightweight materials, lined with Grade III Kevlar.
- Superior cushioning and shock absorption due to the Air Sole unit and Sphere Bubbles, which continually rotate based on the movements of the user. The Spheres also work in conjunction with the internal Air Spring system and help to withstand falls of up to 30ft.*
- Heat/cooling drive unit suitable for most weather conditions.
- Air+ spring system works with the Sphere Bubbles, improving jumping ability, balance and agility. Allowing the user to double jump in mid-air.
*Please note: User must land on feet. No returns or refunds for unsuccessful landings. We are not liable for damages for anything other than the intended purposes of wearing the shoe. #illustration #drawing #artwork #ink #comic #365project #nike #sneaker #moon #Nikeplus