You always see these right-wing groups who want to boycott companies that support LGBT rights or same-sex marriage or allowing trans people to pee in a public restroom... the latest flack is aimed at Target and Hersheypark... but if you're going to boycott them, you might want to know some other companies that you need to boycott as well.
1. Apple. Better ditch that iPhone for an Android and sell you iPod for a... a... um... dammit.
2. Doritos. Don't just boycott the rainbow ones, take a stand!
3. Starbucks. That's fine. Just be aware that when you order a half-caff skinny peppermint latte with sprinkles you're going to sound gay no matter where you order it.
4. American Apparel. Yeah, I don't wear their stuff, either. No biggie.
5. Levi's. Aw, crap.
6. Kraft foods. So no more mac-n-cheese, Oreos, Capri Sun, Jello, Maxwell House coffee, A1 steak sauce, Planters nuts, etc etc etc.
7. Heinz. Like that hot dog dry, do ya? Better learn.
8. Home Depot. It's not called "Homo Depot" for nuthin'
9. Ben & Jerry's. No, they aren't lovers, they're just not assholes.
10. Nike. Yes, THAT Nike. This is getting harder now, isn't it?
11. Ciobani. I guess they mean it when they say "Greek" yogurt.
12. JCPenney. Ellen even has a housewares line there.
13. Sabra hummus. Easy to boycott this. Moving on!
14. Gap clothiers. This includes the Old Navy brand.
15. Kohl's. Damn, looks like the evangelicals will be reduced to just wearing choir robes to their local Chick Fil-A. They can't buy clothes anywhere! Is all of this giving y'all a headache?
16. Tylenol. Dammit dammit dammit.
17. Adidas. Even has a Pride Edition shoe.
18. Tiffany. Not the singer, the high-end jewelry/china/crystal company.
19. Hallmark. Some people actually still send cards.
20. Nordstrom. No surprise here. Have you been in one of those stores?
21. Coca-cola. Things like boycotts go better with Coke. Too bad you can't.
22. OKCupid. No, really. Pretty actively so, actually.
23. Walmart. So much for your go-to store when you stopped shopping at Target.
24. Google. Might wanna use Bing for your searches on anti-gay Bible verses.
25. Microsoft. Well, there goes Bing. Maybe Yahoo search?
26. Yahoo!. Sumbitch. Might actually have to read the Bible to find those passages. Don't skip the part about stoning to death any woman who isn't a virgin when she gets married.
27. Men's Warehouse.
28. General Mills. Yeah, that just wiped out breakfast for ya.
29. American Express. Hmm.. maybe you can just use cash from the ATM.
30. Chase Bank. Dammit.
31. Marriott hotels.
...I'm getting tired of numbering and commenting. Here's some more for you (though this isn't a complete list)
A.T. Kearney Inc.
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Exchange
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
Alston & Bird LLP
American Express Co.
Ameriprise Financial Inc.
AMR Corp. (American Airlines)
Automatic Data Processing Inc.
Avon Products Inc.
Bain & Co. Inc.
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Bank of America Corp.
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BNY Mellon)
Barnes & Noble Inc.
Best Buy Co. Inc.
Bingham McCutchen LLP
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida Inc.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
BMO Bankcorp Inc.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
Boston Consulting Group
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Brown Rudnick LLP
Bryan Cave LLP
Caesars Entertainment Corp.
Campbell Soup Co.
Capital One Financial Corp.
Cardinal Health Inc.
Carlton Fields PA
Chapman and Cutler LLP
Charles Schwab Corp.
Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP
Choice Hotels International Inc.
Cisco Systems Inc.
Clifford Chance US LLP
The Corning Inc.
Covington & Burling LLP
Credit Suisse USA Inc.
Crowell & Moring LLP
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Delhaize America Inc.
Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP
Diageo North America
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Dow Chemical Co.,
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. (DuPont)
Eastman Kodak Co.
Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
Eli Lilly & Co.
Ernst & Young LLP
Faegre & Benson LLP
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. (Freddie Mac)
Fenwick & West LLP
Ford Motor Co.
Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., The
Group Health Cooperative
Herman Miller Inc.
Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Hyatt Hotels Corp.
ING North America Insurance Corp.
International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
Jenner & Block LLP
Johnson & Johnson
K&L Gates LLP
Kimpton Hotel & Restaurant Group Inc.
Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Limited Brands Inc.
Littler Mendelson PC
Lockheed Martin Corp.
Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
McDermott Will & Emery LLP
McKinsey & Co. Inc.
Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Nationwide Navigant Consulting Inc.
Nixon Peabody LLP
Northern Trust Corp.
Office Depot Inc.
Orbitz Worldwide Inc.
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
Paul Hastings LLP
Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
Perkins Coie LLP
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Prudential Financial Inc.
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP
Ropes & Gray LLP
Schiff Hardin LLP
Sears Holdings Corp.
Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold LLP
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Shearman & Sterling LLP
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
Sidley Austin LLP
Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP
Southern California Edison Co.
Sprint Nextel Corp.
Squire, Sanders & Dempsey LLP
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
Sun Life Financial Inc. (U.S.)
Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
TD Bank, N.A.
Teachers Insurance & Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund
Tech Data Corp.
Thompson Coburn LLP
Time Warner Inc.
TJX Companies Inc.
The Toyota Financial Services Corp.
Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc.
Troutman Sanders LLP
United Continental Holdings Inc.
United Parcel Service Inc. (UPS)
United Technologies Corp.
UnitedHealth Group Inc.
Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz LLP
Walt Disney Co.
The Wells Fargo & Co.
White & Case LLP
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale & Dorr LLP
Winston & Strawn LLP
...and last but not least:
Pfizer Inc. - so much for Viagra! Now you can't make any more little hateful babies.