Person 1, to a total stranger in a store: What a coincidence!
Person 2, in response: What?
1. Your wedding band is exactly the same as that guy's over there (points to man looking in a display case.) You must've shopped at the same store.
2. He's my husband. (Blows imaginary kiss at the other guy, gets it returned.)
1. (shocked, disgusted) How revolting. You just flaunt it like that without any regard for others and their beliefs. Your lifestyle is contrary to God's Word.
2. Do you like bacon cheeseburgers?
1. (caught off-guard) Yeah, why?
2. If you were Jewish, you couldn't eat it because bacon isn't allowed, nor is having meat and dairy in the same dish, because it's against God's Word.
1. I'm not Jewish, so I'm not bound by their rules.
2. (Looks at 1.)
1. (Still doesn't get it.)