Emerging Augmented Reality (Pokemon) Discussion Topics:
1) Already passe: AR in culturally sensitive locations (like the Holocaust Museum, Arlington National Cemetery).
2) Licensed AR-Spaces: Think Official NFL AR Partners and the restrictions on projecting unlicensed bootleg AR during the Super Bowl.
3) The Right to Personal AR: Individuals will assert right to unrestricted personal AR. For example, shouldn't special needs individuals always have the right to their AR companion?
4) AR as Art and Education. Imagine a movie-budgeted/directed AR "installation." Imagine taking an AR Alcatraz Tour. An AR concert. Or experiencing MLKJr's I Have a Dream speech in the Lincoln Memorial via AR.
5) AR as Protected Speech. What happens when someone asserts their right to project AR comedy or social commentary? @SarahKSilverman and #BlackLivesMatter AR anyone?
6) Unregulable AR. What happens when offensive (and/or illegal and/or infringing) AR is projected? Who do you sue? Controversial AR-wars will break out. #napstAR