Hey people of Ello, Lahar with us!
Our next issue will be #33 and the theme “Ala-a-Dale”.
Imagine to be the famous character of Robin Hood and send us your illustrations: the best ones will be printed in our magazine.
This won’t be an issue for normal illustrators but the one for miniaturist, copyists and miniature engravers. Immerse yourself in the Middle Age and draw, paint, sketch what you see in a time that best represents the most various human experiences: the Church, the Empire, the Monarchy, the Crusades, the Investiture Controversy, the flat Earth, fantasy creatures, knights, witches, the black plague, the end of the world in 1000 A.C.
This issue will be out in january, if you wanna contribute just follow these few rules:
- you can send us your artworks (illustrations and drawings) until december 10th, 2016 11:59 pm;
- the colors must be white or black, without background (it will be colored by us);
- send your illustration in psd or jpeg and 300dpi;
- send it in a .zip file together with a file specifying your name, name of your artwork, a brief description of it and your Ello name;
- send the .zip here email@example.com as an attachment with “Collabora” as object.