Copied this from Facebook. Not tagging anyone here on Ello, but feel free to play along.
Think of 15 albums that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life or the way you looked at it. They sucked you in and took you over for days, weeks, months, years. These are the albums that you can use to identify time, places, people, emotions. These are the albums that no matter what they were thought of musically shaped your world. When you finish, tag others, including me. Make sure you copy and paste this part so they know the drill. Get the idea now? Good. My 15 albums are as follows...
1. Various - Seltzer
2. Relient K - Forget and Not Slow Down
3. Capital Lights - This is an Outrage!
4. Emery - The Question
5. Showbread - No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical
6. Rebecca St. James - Pray
7. Armin van Buuren - Shivers
8. 4Him - Obvious
9. Sovereign Grace Music - Come Weary Saints
10. tobyMac - Momentum
11. David Crowder Band - A Collision
12. Switchfoot - Hello Hurricane
13. Andy Hunter - Life
14. Mikael Fyrek - I Step Into the Advent
15. Various - Temporal Duality That was really hard and I wish I could have made it, say, 30 albums... I think I was kind of unfair to some of my favorite artists, but I had to cut somewhere.