On Silently Judging
The following are tips on how to master the lost art of SILENTLY judging.
- Find a quiet space.
- Dim the lights and get comfortable. Sit in a chair or on a pillow on the floor.
- Take a few deep breaths. Feel your abdomen rising and falling. Focus on each breath.
- Now, take out your smartphone or tablet and find a before/after shot of Renee Zellweger’s face.
- Focus on Renee Zellweger’s face. Before. After. Before. After.
- Observe the urge to comment rising within you. Greet the urge. Let it rise and fall. Rise. And fall. Rise. And fall.
- Remain relaxed, silent, and let the moment come... and go.
- Don't forget to Breathe.