The Tattersall was opened in 1898, took its name from Englishman Lord Tattersall in the seventeenth century. He had created, in London, an exclusive space for the sale of racehorses. As a tradition, first in Argentina and in other countries later this kind of place is called Tattersall. It was a full enclosure of emotion where passions come alive. And since then its halls and gardens are adorned to accommodate the largest and most important social events.