@straypuma - this from lil miss hot mess - might be of interest to you...*** GET YOUR NAME BACK ***
Facebook is currently working on updating their internal procedures and systems, but has given us some temporary tricks to restore accounts. Here are two ways to try to get your name back at the moment:
1. For those who were tagged by whoever that nasty troll is, many should have received an email directly from Facebook (see image). If you got this, please reply to that!!! This should be the fastest way, so don't do option 2 or you'll just confuse us all.
2. If you didn't receive that message, Facebook has provided us with an email address but asked that we not share it publicly just yet. So instead, you can email ME the following info -- email@example.com -- and I will forward it to them:
• Your current profile name, the account URL (i.e. www.facebook.com/SisterRoma), and/or the email associated with your account.
• Date/time (approximate is ok) when your account was suspended.
• Brief details about your experience: who you are and any other details that could help Facebook evaluate why your account may have been inaccurately suspended.
• Give your authentic name (the name you go by in every day life that you have previously used on Facebook) as it should appear on your profile.
>> Please use EMAIL (not Facebook messages or comments)! I've set up the above email to keep this streamlined, but please keep in mind that I have to forward each email so only use it to restore your name.
Please understand that this does not guarantee your account will be re-activated -- the Facebook team will review the information on a one-on-one basis. They've said it should take 2 days (but note that I can't fwd them all instantaneously!), so if you don't hear back or get it restored right away, please give it an extra day or two before messaging me (but if you feel they're not responding, I do want to know). Hopefully you'll be back to your old self again in no time!