Sarah Francis Hollis (@sarahfrancishollis)
writer | fine artist | design strategist | activist
sfh went to art school twice, on purpose. taught as an adjunct for 10+ years and now dabbles in using human centered design to save the world, one incredible experience at a time.
there is no niche here.
Marcelo Fernandez Mainardi (@mfmainardi)
I was born in Buenos Aires, where I live and work.
Biologist, designer and teacher by profession. Ceramic artist by vocation and passion.
• Biologist, Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires (BA Program)
• Istituto d'Arte Stadale Gaetano Ballardini in Faenza, Italy
• Laboratories with Bruno Munari, Palazzo Reale, Milan, 1997
• Laboratory Beba Restelli, Faenza, Italy, 1997
• Mirtha Dermisache's workshops, 1997/8
• Instituto Municipal de Cerámica de Avellaneda, 2000
• Independent Workshops Alejandra RJones, Leo Tavella, Marta Harispe
• Seminars and Work Clinics with Graciela Olio, Gabriel Baggio, Hernán Marina, Fabiana Barreda, Cristina Martinelli, Laura Spivak,