Instagram Reels Statistic That Will Blow Your Mind
Have you heard about Instagram reels lately? Want to know why they have become so popular? We are here to answer all your questions? As a response to Tik Tok, Instagram launched Reels in 50 countries worldwide on August 5, 2020.
A reel is a new Instagram feature that allows users to share short videos either with you or followers. Thinking about why to use Instagram reels when you already have Tik Tok, here are some statistics that will clear all your doubts.
- After the launch of Reels, Instagram users increase by 4.34% in Brazil.
- Instagram Reels expanded to France and Germany in June 2020.
- Reels were responsible for the increase in Instagram downloads by 11.4%.
- Average time spent on Instagram increased by 3.5%.
- Louis Vuitton gets an average of 7 M views on each Reel.
- Sephora France gets more than 453K views on Reels.