Delivering ass-pats to myself:
1. I cleaned the bathroom! This is a freaking miracle it is my least favorite and most avoided chore.
2. I cleaned the living room floor and cleaned up a bunch of trash around the house. We are still adjusting to living in a town with no recycle pick up, so often bottles and cans accumulate around the house until we find a time to get over to the turn in place. Bright side we do get our CRV back, bad news is there is no easy way to recycle paper and cardboard.
3.I baked cookies! I even washed the big bowl when I finished. I only ate two of the 3 dozen I made and we put the rest in the cookie jar like grownups!
The smallness of the list risks making me a little depressed, and I think it results from me failing to acknowledged some of the bigger things I do as even existing. I will try to push myself to record these lists on good days. So far I only come over when I feel like sort of a failure and need to remind myself I did accomplish SOMETHING! So yeah hopes to see me coming over to remind myself of how cool I was on a good day.
1. I helped my Grandma make sure her emergency "I fell down" button was fully functional (took hours!)
2. I held a successful Sunday school class.
3. Decorated the church tree with the ornaments the kids made.
So there you go productive day and I didn't even think to come write it down. I really don't value my success unless I reach some constantly moving standards I set for myself, and if a day gets accomplished I immediately assume I could have done more and should try to take on more in the future.