I'm going to post this over here, because nobody ever reads my Ello page. But here's a partial list of what I'm trying to get through right now, in no particular order:
1. Lost my house in Seattle.
2. Which means I lost my address in Seattle.
3. Which means Mike has to find a place and put all of my stuff and his into storage by May 1st, and I can't be there to help him.
4. I have three research papers and an essay due on Monday.
5. I'm in some considerable pain, thanks to a nasty bike accident I had last week. My mouth hurts and is covered with scabs, and I'm worried that I will lose one of my front teeth. I can't smile, laugh, talk, or eat solid food.
6. Which is giving me digestive issues.
7. I have to be ready to go to Trinidad and Jamaica for work in three weeks.
8. My parents are going into assisted living and my dad is probably going to die soon. This last round of chemo has really tired him out and he can't eat properly. The general consensus is that he's just sticking around long enough to get the pair of them into a home so Mom can be looked after.
9. Mom, oy. She's not completely gone, but she's not all there, either. Taking care of her is going to take a lot of patience.
10. Waiting on payday so I can pay rent.
11. Still dealing with some body dysmorphia stuff, but to be honest that's been pushed to the back of the line.
12. I need to find about $2000 from somewhere to pay for summer quarter, plus work out my plan for grad school. Such as where I plan to go and what I will do once I'm there.
13. Still no girlfriend.
14. Jesus, I dunno. Other stuff.
So, when people start FUCKING TEXTING ME AT MIDNIGHT ASKING ME WHERE THE GODDAMN THURSDAY READING IS, OR WHERE ARE THE LECTURE NOTES FOR LAST FUCKING WEEK, OR HOW DO YOU WRITE A RESEARCH QUESTION, OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, I'M STILL GONNA GO STABBY.
End of rant