6 Signs You Should Be a Writer
- The Voices in your Head Don’t Always Urge you to Kill
- You Have Occasional Bouts of Multiple Personality Disorder
- You Notice People Make Funny Noises with their Mouths
- Anything Not Being Said Directly to you is 1000% More Interesting than Anything that is
- You Like Notebooks. A Lot.
- You’re Agonisingly Stubborn
The whole article is here (it has been pointed out by Neil Gaiman on Twitter).
"Writers aren't people, exactly. Or, if they're any good, they're a whole lot of people trying so hard to be one person." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Love of the Last Tycoon