The Last Minute MEANINGFUL Gift Guide .
If you're like me, you resent having to buy a gift just because it's expected. You want to give something that shows you've thought about the person, something meaningful; or at the very least, something useful (that doesn't trash the Planet) .
And what about the little kids - how do you teach them to give meaningful gifts without spending a ton of money out there? Perhaps you still have presents to buy but just can't face another day at the mall.
Here's a handy last-minute gift-guide with Coupons:
1. One of the best things you can give someone is your time, so how about a coupon for spending an afternoon catching up or just sitting awkwardly together?
2. A foot-rub is a great gift (if you're on touchy-feely terms). Here, I made you a coupon.
3. Pedi-paint! Who doesn't like a little colour on their toenails?
4. Co-chore coupon. Doing chores alone is a bummer - but doing them together gives you quality time and gets it done faster. I made you some co-chore coupons if you want to print them out for your kids to give mom or dad. OR SIBLINGS. I'm just saying.
5. Nothing says "I love you" like "I will sit through a movie with you." Kids can give this coupon to parents or vice-versa. Thanks to co-choring, you'll have more time for watching movies. Or napping.
6. Yup. I made a porn version for grownups. That was The Huz's suggestion haw haw. NSFW!
7. This one prolly won't work but it's worth a shot: It's called "The I-will-be-quiet-for-5-minutes-Coupon". It's worth an eye-roll between parents if nothing else.
8. Some folks feel that nothing is more meaningful than bacon, but they're trying to cut down. A coupon for bacon is the next best thing to actual bacon. I am so smart.
9. But then there's Chocolate. Nothing is more meaningful than chocolate.
10. Oh wait....I forgot WINE. Nothing is more meaningful than wine.
I am sober but I like to gift wine sometimes
11. After using your Wine Coupon you'll want to sleep in. Wouldn't it be nice if your spouse took the kids in the morning so you could sleep as late as you want? If you truly love someone, you'll give them this coupon. It's deeply meaningful.
My favorite presents are drawings. Obviously.
Look, I made you a PDF HERE so you can easily print these coupons out, use them as stocking stuffers, or just forward them in an email to someone you love (or like a lot). They are FREE to use as gifts and they make good gifts ALL YEAR ROUND .
I love you and Happy Holidaze.