To-Do List for Friday, October 17, 2014:
1. Create an online, virtual bowling website called eBowlarama.
2. What? Too soon?
3. Open a shop named Fraternize. “We’ll put Greek letters on just about anything. Anything! Want Greek letters on your pet? We can do that!”
4. Lower the boom.
5. Fess up.
6. Exactingly examine an eccentric ex-con’s eczema.
7. Legally change my name to Bill Baily.
8. Come home.
9. Contact Aretha Franklin with the good news that I may have actually determined just who exactly is zoomin’ who.
10. Write a children’s book entitled: “Your Stupid Peanut Allergy Ruins Everything.”