Last week we launched the WebApp. The rollout went smoothly and we hope everyone is enjoying the new found speed.
This week we have been chasing down and squashing WebApp bugs. Thank you to everyone who reported bugs. If you see anything that looks wrong, please email us at email@example.com.
- Infinite scroll issues (fixed)
- Login issues in older browsers (fixed)
- Recent notifications not showing up (fixed)
- Images not rendering in older browsers (fixed)
- Clicking on text in grid not going to the post detail (fixed)
- The footer being hidden sometimes (fixed)
- Header images were too small at certain browser sizes (fixed)
- Profile links getting cut off (fixed)
- Comments sometimes not editable (fixed)
Invalid invite codes (fixed)
We are still tackling the following
Media embeds are creating double embed blocks on mobile safari
Images breaking after post creation
Image upload issues in IE
Notifications not scrolling on mobile web when viewing /notifications
Infinite scroll issue on profiles in Firefox 46 on Android
Not seeing some comments until after refresh
Long bios getting cut off on profile pages
Can’t drag usernames into the Omnibar
New email notifications
In the midst of the firefighting, we just deploy new email notifications! They now include context from the original post AND context of the activity. For example you can read a comment and know what post it was on, all from your email. They aren't perfect yet but much better than what we had!