Happy Tuesday ✌️
Last week we talked about Ello’s focus on Artist Invites, if you missed it you can catch up here.
This week we launched a new Artist Invite, we have an update on an invite in progress, and we have some weekly giveaways.
New Artist Invite —
Field Mag: Explore More
We’ve partnered with @fieldmag & @topodesigns to bring you Explore More. Show us how you define an outdoor adventure.
- The 1st place selected artist will receive $500 cash from Ello & a Klettersack & Camera Cube from Topo Designs!
- The 2nd place selected artist will receive a Y-pack & Camera Cube from Topo Designs!
- The 3rd place selected artist will receive a Camera Cube from Topo Designs!
Top 3 winners will be invited to submit work to Field Mag team for potential publication/chance to earn a spot as a photo contributor!
How To Submit:
- Share your favorite photograph that represents what “outdoor adventure” means to you. We love GIFs, but still photography is what we’re most looking for here.
- Include your name, a link to your portfolio or Instagram @ handle, your location, and 2-5 sentences about the image you’ve submitted and why it represents outdoor adventure to you.
- Tag @fieldmag & @topodesigns & @ello
May 23th, 2017 - June 9th, 2017 at 12:00 PM MT
More info available here.
Artist Invite Update —
RELISH VOL 1.
Are you an artist currently residing in or born in the SF Bay Area? If so, submit to RELISH Vol. 1.
RELISH is a submission-fueled, localized, print magazine released in concert with exhibitions to celebrate creative communities.
Submissions open May 15, 2017 - June 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST.
How To Submit:
- Share up to 7 original pieces
- Include dimensions of each piece
- Include your name, link to your portfolio, medium, and title(s)
- Tag @gross_mag and @ello
Get all the details here.
This Weeks Giveaways
3 Loop bottle openers from @mure
Mure is a highly curated shop that carries objects for a functional, aesthetic and sustainable lifestyle based in Igualada, Barcelona
This giveaway is live, enter here.
Capilano, a coat rack and discreet shelf by @studiocorelam
Studio Corelam is a research, design, and manufacturing studio based in Vancouver BC, Canada
This giveaway is live, enter here. Studio Corelam is also funding their first collection on Kickstarter, back them here.
“Rose Pattern Lady” original painting on 4” x 5” cotton rag paper by Esthera Preda, @esteepreda
Esthera is an illustrator in Québec city, Canada.
Congrats to last week’s winners: @robincerutti, @iamunknown, and @klaudina
That’s all for this week. See you next Tuesday.
Awesome background image by @thinktomake.
Missed a previous update? Find them all here.