Creators are important. There are 53 million freelancers in America today. By 2020, 50% of the U.S. workforce will be independently employed. Europe is experiencing similar trends. We want to help you make a living doing what you love.
If you’re a creative who’s looking for a new project, or if you’re looking to hire a designer, illustrator, photographer, gif-maker, or other talented creative – we just made it a lot easier for you. The Hire Me Button tells potential clients you’re available for work and gives them an easy way to contact you privately.
Here’s how it works :
- Go to Settings and scroll down to “Hire Me”
- Toggle the “Hire Me Button” setting from “no” to “yes”
- Check out the “Hire Me” button on your profile beneath your avatar
- Click on the button to send an email to the Ello member you’d like to hire
- Respond to a request if you’re into the opportunity and carry on the conversation privately
Hire Me is currently available via Web and Android only – coming soon to iOS.
If you have any feedback on this new feature, send us a note at email@example.com.
- The Buy Button is now available on iOS
- We fixed a bug with our IFTTT integration
- Search got better
- We made streams and individual posts render faster on mobile
- The Arkitip x Ello deadline is fast approaching – share your entry by Friday at 11:59pm
- Check out our new Shop Category