How Indoor Positioning Is Helpful For Us?
An indoor positioning system is used to locate an object or person inside a facility. GPS is not reliable inside a building because there is no visual contact with the GPS satellites; IPS is used for interior spaces. An indoor wayfinding solution is combined with the IPS and offers an array of possibilities. Nowadays, IPS is used in big shopping malls, restaurants, marriage venues, hospitals, warehouses, sports areas, and many other places. Using the indoor navigation system it is easy to find the area of interest. It becomes very difficult to find the exact location when the venue is too large. IPS is a great option in such a difficult situation.
Some advantages of Indoor Positioning System
· It is easy for the user to find the exact positioning. They do not have to count the door and turns to reach their destinations.
· An indoor navigation system is built for smartphones and they are compatible with mobile-based devices. A large mass of people uses mobile devices; hence it is easy for them to find a particular location with IPS.
· Real-time mapping helps the visitor to reach their location within a stipulated time. This feature also affects the productivity of the facility in the long run.
· The system also helps to locate the assets, goods/items, and people inside a facility by tapping indoor frequencies from radio waves.
· In some facilities like resorts, sports grounds, it is easy to keep track of the movable and immovable assets using IPS.
· In case of any emergency, IPS also sends an alert or notification to the user. The alert or notifications is directly sent to the Smartphone of the user enabling them to take necessary and immediate action.
UbiTrack is a popular brand that is offering RTLS solutions and many other Indoor positioning solutions at budget-friendly prices. Accurate Heart Rate Monitor Watch is one of the most demanding products that is liked by many customers.