My boss told me to take the rest of the day off, make a list of 10 things that are in no way related to work and just switch off and relax until 10am tomorrow. Here it goes:
1) Watch That guy With The Glasses reviews.
2) Read Cracked.com or TVTropes.com
3) Jerk Off
4) Read Rat Queens
5) Call or text the bf
6) Watch "Forces of Nature" with the husband
7) Watch The Backlist (also w/ the hubby)
8) Make and eat dinner (nacho flavored pasta)
9) Take a cool off shower, shave legs.
10) Sex with the husband (we haven't in a while due to both being ill or hurt or the heat getting to us in a bad way).
My boss is awesome. Tomorrow will be good. I have to stop doing this thing to myself where I constantly have to be "on" and planning or working on something. Being productive is all well and good, but this is just a freaked out hamster running on a wheel. I deserve to have time for myself that isn't about being a mom or being a writer or doing for others, no matter how much those others mean to me. This sounds a lot easier in theory than in practice, but I'll get there.