I'm a keyboard shortcut junkie. I don't move my mouse a pixel more than necessary.
Here are some @ello shortcuts I found by, well, mashing my keyboard . . . =)
- Minimize the left hand column of friends with the right arrow key.
- Bring it back with the left arrow key.
- If you want nothin' but your friends to show, Shift+1 toggles that on and off. G'bye, content!
- I always liked the condensed format of my Noise posts. To at-a-glance Friends' posts like that, toggle with Shift+5 (Found here via @juangonzalez)
- Switch between Friends and Noise with the F and N keys (via @mk / @brentcsutoras / @eleisa)
Now, if only I could find shortcuts to move from post to post, 'cause PgUp/PgDn sure doesn't seem to work.
Hope that helps! =)