Professional Car Interior Cleaning | Car Detailing
If you get a professional car interior cleaning near you then Zar Detailing a professional car interior cleaning company helps you find the right way to clean your car and a professional car interior cleaning company.
If you want to clean your car by yourself then it's a good choice but it's not much effective way to clean your car by water and wash. We suggest you some methods to clean your car properly like a professional car interior cleaning company.
Steps for Washing Your Car
1. Do not wash in direct sunlight. Heat speeds up the drying process, which creates a risk for water spots. This will also help keep the cleaning solution from drying on the car’s surface before you have time to rinse it off.
2. Rinse the car to remove loose dirt. The first step in the washing of your car is a pre-rinse to remove any dirt that may be laying on the car’s surface.
3. Use two buckets, one for the cleaning solution and the other for clean water. The purpose of using two buckets is so that you can rinse out and remove dirt from your washing mitt or sponge before filling it with soap again.
4. Start at the top, and work your way down. The dirtiest parts of the car are typically those found towards the bottom. If you work the bottom to top, you would be moving that dirt and grime onto your car’s surface.
5. Rinse, and dry the car. Rinse frequently, if working in hot weather, to avoid water spots. Use microfiber towels to dry the surface of the vehicle. Do not forget to wipe down door jambs, as well as trunk and hood jambs. Once one towel is saturated, grab another.
6. Feel the surface, consider using a clay bar if needed. A clay bar removes contaminants from a car’s surface that washing cannot. Therefore, if the surface feels rough to the touch, consider using a clay bar to extract the embedded material. Check out this video from Chemical Guys on How to Properly Clay Bar Your Car.
7. Wax your car. Not only does waxing add to the shine of the car, but it protects the paint. Wax adds a protective layer so that you are not directly rubbing the paint when removing dirt.
For more information about car wash and cleaning services contact us here: https://www.zardetailing.com/