I made my 5th SoundFlow last night. I am not necessarily posting all of them because they might not be worth your time. As I said before,
These are all sound brainstorms, I am calling them SoundFlows (SF). Raw improv sessions starting from scratch of various lengths immediately bounced to soundcloud without any mixing or editing.
For this session I used one midi track for the 909 and I sent the audio of that track to tracks 1 and 2 and controlled the drum loops and clips as audio in tracks 2 and 3.
They are two tracks (A/B) because I had to stop and leave for a few minutes right in the middle of recording them (and also I guess because who wants to listen to 24 minutes of some kid jamming out of tempo)
As always, comments and criticism encouraged
SF 1005 A/B
- Nord Keyboard
- AKAI APC40 Ableton Controller
- Ableton Live 9
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
- "Farfisa Organ"
- "FM Bass"
- "Linwave Synth"
- "Grand Lady D Piano"
- Kit-core 909
- 1: Kit core 909, with midi in from Keyboard, sound out to tracks 1 and 2
- 2: Sound in from Track 1 (909)
- 3: Sound in from Track 1 (909)
- 4: FM-Bass: Audio in from Nord
- 5: Piano: Piano sounds in from Nord, (Grand Lady D, Pan-EP)
- 6: Organ: Farfisa and Accordion audio in from Nord
- 7: Synth: Linwave synth in from Nord
- 8: Midi in from keyboard controller, midi out to Nord.
- bpm: 90.00